School Goals, Mission & Vision
P37R is an inclusive school community where every student is celebrated in a safe, collaborative environment. Our core beliefs are grounded in the importance of all stakeholders participating in the decision-making process and the power of an individual's voice – critical to self-advocacy and supportive of students reaching their highest level of potential. By having an assets-based mindset, our students will achieve greatness and be best prepared for post-secondary outcomes.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders (students, teachers, leaders, parents, and community partnerships) to ensure ongoing conversations and decision making centered on success for our students in a welcoming and affirming school environment.
- Evaluate our practices: varied data sources, our policies, use of resources and time to support an inclusive curricula, social emotional learning and communicative opportunities.
- Cultivate interprofessional practices and targeted professional learning communities supporting an asset-based mindset.
- Communicate to ensure all voices are heard in our school community.
- Educate students, teachers, all staff, leaders, parents, and community partners by building meaningful partnerships to advance our shared vision.
- Ensure all students are college and career ready and meeting their fullest potential as lifelong learners, strong communicators, and digital citizens.
I believe that I can learn and meet any challenge.
I am an important member of my home, my school and my community.
I work with my teachers, my classmates and my family to become the best person I can be.